One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The workers themselves faced a double struggle: against the conservatives, who were concentrated around the land-owning nobilitv; and against the liberalists, who were concentrated around industrialists and businessmen.’
- ‘Of the liberalists, some were desirous of retaining the old form of government, the rest wanted a new dynasty, and new institutions.’
- ‘I am not a liberalist who says anything goes.’
- ‘The Party does not represent a liberalist agenda at all.’
- ‘Feminism has been portrayed in primarily liberalist and cultural terms.’
- ‘His company republishes the works of classical 19th century French liberalist economists.’
- ‘This would only hide the present lack of insight and ideas among the Australian progressivist and liberalist middle class.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.