One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This would only hide the present lack of insight and ideas among the Australian progressivist and liberalist middle class.’
- ‘The Party does not represent a liberalist agenda at all.’
- ‘His company republishes the works of classical 19th century French liberalist economists.’
- ‘I am not a liberalist who says anything goes.’
- ‘Feminism has been portrayed in primarily liberalist and cultural terms.’
- ‘The workers themselves faced a double struggle: against the conservatives, who were concentrated around the land-owning nobilitv; and against the liberalists, who were concentrated around industrialists and businessmen.’
- ‘Of the liberalists, some were desirous of retaining the old form of government, the rest wanted a new dynasty, and new institutions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.