One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are also found such libellers who dare to call the Church in Russia things too terrible to repeat.’
- ‘A libeller may be punished by fine, imprisonment, or the amputation of the ears.’
- ‘In 1649 he was banished from Amsterdam for being a ‘libeller’ and ‘vagabond’.’
- ‘He made a motion concerning libellers on 19 Feb 1585, and was put in charge of the ensuing committee.’
- ‘Most were libellers and some became editors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.