One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A committee appointed to facilitate communication or cooperation between people or organizations.‘a decision has been made to set up a new police liaison committee’
- ‘Three people are needed to join a new liaison committee to give residents' views on the reclamation scheme.’
- ‘He says the centre also has a neighbourhood liaison committee to address concerns.’
- ‘A postgraduate staff/student liaison committee had been established.’
- ‘Stress has become a real problem and it will be high on the agenda at every joint liaison committee meeting this year.’
- ‘Divisional boards, subsidiary companies, and liaison committees were formed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.