One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex.
- ‘I strongly believe the education system fails young LGBTI people every day.’
- ‘For the first time in its history, the forum was to feature LGBTI activists in dialogue with policy makers.’
- ‘We recognize that funding is but one indicator of support, but the confluence of events described above has created a hostile environment for the LGBTI community.’
- ‘Another lawyer who represents LGBTI clients has received similar threats.’
- ‘"We cannot stand by and ignore this gross international threat to human rights, which could set back the human rights of LGBTI people everywhere," she said.’
- ‘For years, the summit has refused to even discuss LGBTI human rights, let alone support LGBTI equality.’
- ‘"With great pride I would like to congratulate the entire LGBTI community," said a visibly moved Celina.’
- ‘Urge authorities to protect the activists and to officially recognize that LGBTI issues are human rights issues protected under various international agreements.’
- ‘This town's Pride is for the LGBTI community and our straight supporters to come together and share in the warmth of a united group of interesting peeps.’
- ‘He said they hosted everything from LGBTI groups to poetry, green groups, burlesque, comedy, fundraisers, and emerging musician and artist nights.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.