One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The standpoint of this comparative study is basically lexicological and sociolinguistic.’
- ‘For this reason, the results of the lexicological research project are expected with particular attention.’
- ‘Though I would disagree with the term ‘overly rational’ for the same reason that ‘overly terminal’ would offend my idea of lexicological propriety, I cannot imagine ever excluding the possible existence of more than five senses.’
- ‘The whole is quite representative of one of the French lexicological currents in the period considered.’
- ‘Some lexicographical and lexicological procedures are shown through analysis and contrasting of several terms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.