One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Up there in Nunavut, it's either feast or famine, lexicographically speaking.’
- ‘The matches are found by sorting the substrings lexicographically via a hashing scheme and by then scanning these arrays for k-length matches.’
- ‘Finally, in light of these thoughts I will offer some tentative suggestions for how to handle middle-only verbs lexicographically.’
- ‘This article will challenge the normal grammatical conception of deponency and will go on to examine the problems intrinsic to it lexicographically.’
- ‘It's curious that such a common usage is lexicographically ignored - I wonder if sports terms in general are similarly underdictionaried, and if so, why?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.