One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Up there in Nunavut, it's either feast or famine, lexicographically speaking.’
- ‘Finally, in light of these thoughts I will offer some tentative suggestions for how to handle middle-only verbs lexicographically.’
- ‘It's curious that such a common usage is lexicographically ignored - I wonder if sports terms in general are similarly underdictionaried, and if so, why?’
- ‘The matches are found by sorting the substrings lexicographically via a hashing scheme and by then scanning these arrays for k-length matches.’
- ‘This article will challenge the normal grammatical conception of deponency and will go on to examine the problems intrinsic to it lexicographically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.