One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But isn't sport's point the levelness of its playing fields?’
- ‘‘I haven't finished, Milord,’ he went on with that same, cutting levelness.’
- ‘The floor levelness was not important for the project.’
- ‘The floors were tested with a Dipstick to verify their overall flatness and levelness.’
- ‘I periodically check the trackwork for levelness and irregularities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.