One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Immunophenotyping in the clinical laboratory is emerging as an advantageous way to separate and classify leukemic malignancies.’
- ‘In fact, chronic myelogenous leukemia is the only leukemic process that is associated with thrombocytosis.’
- ‘The cutaneous T-cell lymphomas are non-Hodgkin lymphomas of epidermotropic lymphocytes, of which the most common forms are mycosis fungoides and its leukemic variant, Sezary syndrome.’
- ‘When performing microarrays to evaluate leukemias, normal and leukemic cells found in blood or bone marrow are first separated by density gradient centrifugation.’
- ‘Their immature and uniform appearance raised the possibility of malignant lymphoma in the leukemic phase.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.