One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When performing microarrays to evaluate leukemias, normal and leukemic cells found in blood or bone marrow are first separated by density gradient centrifugation.’
- ‘Immunophenotyping in the clinical laboratory is emerging as an advantageous way to separate and classify leukemic malignancies.’
- ‘Their immature and uniform appearance raised the possibility of malignant lymphoma in the leukemic phase.’
- ‘The cutaneous T-cell lymphomas are non-Hodgkin lymphomas of epidermotropic lymphocytes, of which the most common forms are mycosis fungoides and its leukemic variant, Sezary syndrome.’
- ‘In fact, chronic myelogenous leukemia is the only leukemic process that is associated with thrombocytosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.