One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Eid al-Fitr
- ‘They observe the Lesser Bairam and Corban festivals.’
- ‘Like the Lesser Bairam, on the day of the Corban, the Huis also gather at the mosques to hold meetings and services.’
- ‘The Festival of Fast-Breaking (Lesser Bairam) is the day ending the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.’
- ‘The traditional holidays of the Uygurs include Lesser Bairam, Corban and others.’
- ‘I just thought my current employer was nice enough to include Corban and Lesser Bairam.’
- ‘During the month immediately preceding Lesser Bairam, the Uighurs fast until sunset, and break fast on Lesser Bairam.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.