One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveEntomology
- ‘These include various lepidopterans and the African grasshopper, which adopt aposematic coloring as a warning.’
- ‘The silkworm is a lepidopteran insect with a long history of significant agricultural value.’
- ‘The domesticated silkworm is one of a few lepidopteran species that have been used for genetic analysis.’
- ‘It in fact is toxic to only a particular group of lepidopteran insects and particularly cotton bollworms.’
- ‘Big-eyed bugs are omnivorous, generalist predators and their diverse range of prey species includes aphids and lepidopteran eggs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.