One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hudec uses a lensless camera called a zone plate pinhole, which allows her to render life the way she sees it - fleeting, sensual and fragile.’
- ‘In order to avoid the distortions of reality that lenses produce, Strindberg often used a lensless pinhole camera of his own construction.’
- ‘My experience with lensless imaging as my primary creative medium has shown me the pinhole camera's tremendous versatility and essential mystery.’
- ‘Using a lensless x-ray microscope, researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign imaged the interior of crystals in 3-D, ranging from 0.1 m to a few microns.’
- ‘But ‘partial’ eyes turn out to be common in nature, and biologists can trace eye evolution from the lensless flatworm eyespot to the complex geometry of vertebrate eyes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.