One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Orwell's own brand of socialism was not Marxist, or Leninist, nor was it philosophical or even economic.’
- ‘I don't mean a Leninist party or a Marxist party.’
- ‘But, it remains, at root, a critique of imperialism and, as such, is not so different from the arguments hurled by Leninist regimes and militants during the cold war.’
- ‘But his main targets, Leninists, Trotskyists, some Anarchists, are the wrong ones.’
- ‘But it has also clearly moved away from Leninist radicalism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.