One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pale yellow colour.‘any room can be freshened up with a touch of lemon yellow’as modifier ‘lemon yellow chairs with blue cushions’
- ‘The stems are a vivid lemon yellow.’
- ‘There is leather of all colours from bright leaf green to screaming lemon yellow.’
- ‘We see how lemon yellow pillows brighten up this lavender floral bedspread, in turn livening up the whole room.’
- ‘It grows to 48 inches tall with multiple branches producing many lemon yellow flowers with dark centers.’
- ‘The first of these was a Wilson's Warbler, a lemon yellow songbird with a snazzy black cap.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.