One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The juice of lemons.‘the mackerel is marinated in lemon juice’
- ‘Acids can cause hydrolysis without heating, as when tough meat is marinated in wine or lemon juice.’
- ‘The topping of minced meat is mixed with tomatoes, chopped onion, and lemon juice.’
- ‘To add flavor to your food, try alternatives like herbs, spices, or lemon juice.’
- ‘You can add a dash of lemon juice in the morning to jump-start the liver.’
- ‘Others prefer the aroma of natural fruits and spices, and the simplicity of lemon juice and baking soda.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.