One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The juice of lemons.‘the mackerel is marinated in lemon juice’
- ‘Acids can cause hydrolysis without heating, as when tough meat is marinated in wine or lemon juice.’
- ‘Others prefer the aroma of natural fruits and spices, and the simplicity of lemon juice and baking soda.’
- ‘To add flavor to your food, try alternatives like herbs, spices, or lemon juice.’
- ‘The topping of minced meat is mixed with tomatoes, chopped onion, and lemon juice.’
- ‘You can add a dash of lemon juice in the morning to jump-start the liver.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.