One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet the island's origins and evolution belie the tranquility and leisureliness it has come to embody.’
- ‘Its thinking is leisurely, because today revolt requires leisureliness and not speed.’
- ‘It's apparently the leisureliness, the opportunity to chat, the inherent theatricality and the possibility of a draw.’
- ‘Where unceasing mobility turns into a stressful burden, a desire for leisureliness and unharriedness is likely to grow.’
- ‘Watching a videotape of Touching the Void at home, a fortnight after seeing it at the cinema, I noticed the music more, and the leisureliness, and the mythical subtext beneath the facts, with Joe Simpson as the archetypal wounded hero.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.