One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It provides the legitimization of external sovereignty and some legal protection against aggression.’
- ‘All this has lent a sort of legitimization to the reoccupation, the bombings, and the arrests.’
- ‘This is nothing less than the legitimization of the lynch mob.’
- ‘Jointly these represent the legitimization of environmentalism and its increasing relevance to policy domains.’
- ‘Legalisation, I feel, may lead to the legitimisation of their usage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.