One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Should the citizens of Florida determine that its law should be changed, it should be done legislatively.’
- ‘As we noted a few days ago, the Democrats can't win this legislatively.’
- ‘They serve to impose what could never be legislatively enacted.’
- ‘In contrast to my opponent, I've gotten things done legislatively.’
- ‘It's now our responsibility to follow through legislatively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.