One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They serve to impose what could never be legislatively enacted.’
- ‘It's now our responsibility to follow through legislatively.’
- ‘As we noted a few days ago, the Democrats can't win this legislatively.’
- ‘In contrast to my opponent, I've gotten things done legislatively.’
- ‘Should the citizens of Florida determine that its law should be changed, it should be done legislatively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.