One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the process, he has increased the flowering capacity of the plant, reduced its legginess, and introduced new colors.’
- ‘Pinch stems as needed to avoid legginess and stimulate bushiness.’
- ‘Cut plants back by 1/3 after blooming to prevent legginess and sprawling growth.’
- ‘This will reduce the legginess which would result from the continuous fertilizing.’
- ‘Make sure the ficus receives good light; inadequate light promotes legginess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.