One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Theresa Gattung legendarily insisted on wearing hers to university.’
- ‘For all his kindness, Ben was also legendarily a tough guy, and only a tough guy could have made his choices.’
- ‘The composer legendarily augmented his orchestra with a wind machine.’
- ‘Arden was the daughter of a legendarily hard-nosed music promoter, Don Arden, and she inherited more than a little of her father's business acumen for which she was given little credit.’
- ‘In a legendarily violent town of 3000 people, you quickly understand the rules of retribution and revenge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.