One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The composer legendarily augmented his orchestra with a wind machine.’
- ‘In a legendarily violent town of 3000 people, you quickly understand the rules of retribution and revenge.’
- ‘For all his kindness, Ben was also legendarily a tough guy, and only a tough guy could have made his choices.’
- ‘Theresa Gattung legendarily insisted on wearing hers to university.’
- ‘Arden was the daughter of a legendarily hard-nosed music promoter, Don Arden, and she inherited more than a little of her father's business acumen for which she was given little credit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.