One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A place where one can obtain legal advice and assistance, paid for by legal aid.
- ‘Professors took up the cause in legal clinics, assigning students to reinvestigate cases of women who were in prison for killing their abusers.’
- ‘Cromp says most of the city's legal clinics have already been closed or amalgamated due to budget cuts.’
- ‘Flegel, however, says that the legal clinic will involve more than just the criminal law aspect.’
- ‘When she tries to clear up the problem using a local legal clinic, it's too late: Kingsley's already purchased her house.’
- ‘Community legal clinics provide advice and representation to people with low incomes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.