One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of spin bowling which causes the ball to deviate from the leg side towards the off side after pitching; leg breaks.‘he coped comfortably with the leg spin of Mushtaq Ahmed’
- ‘There is a strong view in the Australian camp that England batsmen are not handling leg spin well.’
- ‘Warne's mastery over the art of leg spin is unrivalled and even the worst of his detractors is forced to stand up and applaud his wizardry.’
- ‘He bowled leg spin and captained with authority and intelligence.’
- ‘Priory opened with a mix of pace and leg spin which was to prove a formidable formula.’
- ‘He followed up with 13 overs of leg spin which earned him five wickets for 55 runs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.