One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of spin bowling which causes the ball to deviate from the leg side towards the off side after pitching; leg breaks.‘he coped comfortably with the leg spin of Mushtaq Ahmed’
- ‘Priory opened with a mix of pace and leg spin which was to prove a formidable formula.’
- ‘Warne's mastery over the art of leg spin is unrivalled and even the worst of his detractors is forced to stand up and applaud his wizardry.’
- ‘There is a strong view in the Australian camp that England batsmen are not handling leg spin well.’
- ‘He followed up with 13 overs of leg spin which earned him five wickets for 55 runs.’
- ‘He bowled leg spin and captained with authority and intelligence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.