One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having the left part of the brain as the dominant or more efficient part.
- ‘That these highly rational, utterly left-brained executives are delving into their pasts illustrates a new strain of organizational therapy coursing through the inner sanctums of corporate power.’
- ‘If you're more of a left-brained person, who likes deductive reasoning and logic, you're more likely to do better investing in stocks with a 10-year history, which comes with all kinds of financial data to process.’
- ‘‘Everything points to people having one side that is more active than the other, but it may not be as clear cut as simply saying someone is left-brained or right-brained,’ he added.’
- ‘Those viewers of the more left-brained sort that experience love in a more pragmatic form most likely don't relate to that.’
- ‘Andrew McLean is a shaggy-haired, left-brained industrial designer whose inventions are revolutionizing the world of adventure skiing.’
- ‘Let me put it into words for the more left-brained among us.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.