One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On a larger spring tide the right starts to produce equally fast ledgy takeoffs followed by a longer inside wall.’
- ‘Likewise, the uppermost ledgy interval grades into the more distinct ledges of the overlying Wah Wah Limestone.’
- ‘It passes through sections where semi-open and ledgy ground requires a moment's study to stay on the trail.’
- ‘Some trails are smooth while others are ledgy and edgy.’
- ‘It is most common in the yellow pine woods, although rather plentiful on ledgy northerly slopes higher up.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.