One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Likewise, the uppermost ledgy interval grades into the more distinct ledges of the overlying Wah Wah Limestone.’
- ‘On a larger spring tide the right starts to produce equally fast ledgy takeoffs followed by a longer inside wall.’
- ‘It is most common in the yellow pine woods, although rather plentiful on ledgy northerly slopes higher up.’
- ‘It passes through sections where semi-open and ledgy ground requires a moment's study to stay on the trail.’
- ‘Some trails are smooth while others are ledgy and edgy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.