One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Notes made by a person who is attending a lecture.‘I typed up my lecture notes to fix them in my mind’
- ‘He's finishing a two-volume book of lecture notes from his two PhD seminars.’
- ‘Most of the online distributors of lecture notes have no way to edit for content or accuracy.’
- ‘What students really want is a set of lecture notes that they can memorise.’
- ‘He speaks briskly, in full, grammatically correct sentences which feel designed to feature in a university student's lecture notes.’
- ‘It quickly becomes obvious that the students have spent time reading the lecture notes or the recommended text.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.