One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A regular itinerary of venues or events for touring lecturers or public speakers.
- ‘Ahmed remains active on lecture circuits around the world where he is honored for his important work.’
- ‘He long has been an active speaker on the health lecture circuits both in Canada and the United States.’
- ‘And the international lecture circuits and conference circuits are full of discussions of this kind.’
- ‘He continues to teach students in Oxford, and he remains active on the lecture circuits of America and Canada.’
- ‘In the late nineteenth century, it was popular to attend public lecture circuits and Chautauqua assemblies where people gathered to be educated, inspired, or entertained.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.