- another term for phosphatidylcholine
- ‘Mom may need to continue taking 1-2 capsules per day if stopping the lecithin leads to additional plugged ducts.’
- ‘The line of lecithin offered is suitable for both food and cosmetic purposes.’
- ‘Since lecithin acts as an emulsifier, it will make whatever you mix it with smoother and creamier.’
- ‘The lecithin derived from soy is used solely as a component of a release agent as described in this guidance.’
- ‘Soy and egg are common allergens, so for some people dietary supplements containing lecithin may not be safe.’
Mid 19th century: from Greek lekithos ‘egg yolk’ + -in.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.