One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Strong, coated fabric embossed to resemble leather.
- ‘It was replaced by black leathercloth which was easier to handle and more fashionable.’
- ‘Every conceivable picnic requirement was catered for and fitted into its own custom-made compartment of either wood, leather, leathercloth or wicker covered wire.’
- ‘Vinilex leathercloth, whether expanded or non-expanded, is printed and embossed into pleasing decorative effects, offering a successful replacement for natural leather in a wide range of applications.’
- ‘This will assist in the search for leathercloth which must be flexible but not buckle when the pattern area is large such as 18 cm - 23 cm square.’
- ‘This is to allow the leathercloth to be folded over the edges of the cutout.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.