One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Strong, coated fabric embossed to resemble leather.
- ‘Vinilex leathercloth, whether expanded or non-expanded, is printed and embossed into pleasing decorative effects, offering a successful replacement for natural leather in a wide range of applications.’
- ‘This will assist in the search for leathercloth which must be flexible but not buckle when the pattern area is large such as 18 cm - 23 cm square.’
- ‘This is to allow the leathercloth to be folded over the edges of the cutout.’
- ‘Every conceivable picnic requirement was catered for and fitted into its own custom-made compartment of either wood, leather, leathercloth or wicker covered wire.’
- ‘It was replaced by black leathercloth which was easier to handle and more fashionable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.