One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Articles made of leather.‘there is a covered market full of leather goods, jewellery, and carpets’
- ‘This article is not a cry to boycott leather goods.’
- ‘You will find leather goods in pretty much any home you visit.’
- ‘Removing stains can be a challenge on leather goods.’
- ‘The machinery will allow them to produce goat cheese, yoghurt, and leather goods.’
- ‘Beware of products that contain petroleum or mineral oils, as they will damage your leather goods over time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.