One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for lowest common multiple
- ‘Each player tries to be the first to state the least common multiple of the two cards on the table.’
- ‘The patterns can be used to show: the mathematics of least common multiples, of clock arithmetic and the fundamental theorem of mathematics.’
- ‘As part of our exploration of number theory, we will look at two models for finding least common multiples and greatest common factors: the Venn diagram model and the area model.’
- ‘Finding least common multiples is a preliminary step in adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators.’
- ‘The least common denominator for two fractions is the least common multiple of their denominators.’
- ‘Finding the least common multiple is an important skill for further dealings with fractions.’
- ‘In algebra, the problem of finding least common multiples of denominators is similar.’
- ‘Finding least common multiples is useful in combining algebraic fractions.’
- ‘Select some of the problems from the Web resource and review least common multiples.’
- ‘This program contains three different routines: greatest common divisor, least common multiple, and decimal to fraction.’
- ‘We define the least common denominator of two fractions as the least common multiples of the denominators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.