One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The leasers said they would discount the rent but shockingly enough it didn't happen.’
- ‘The trend seems to be that captive leasers stick with shorter terms.’
- ‘The new vehicle leasing market is heating up as leasers offer more options and new car sales decline due to rising interest rates.’
- ‘Although the company remained in receivership until 1939, some leasers worked on the property.’
- ‘Our services include sourcing property for clients, and sourcing for buyers or leasers for existing properties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.