Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
often as modifier The leasing of a property, especially one recently purchased, back to the seller.‘leaseback agreements’
- ‘A sale leaseback or credit tenant lease program can be an effective way to reduce the negative impact of real estate ownership while simultaneously obtaining low-cost financing.’
- ‘Sale and leaseback financing is a unique and effective method for generating capital for your business needs.’
- ‘Sale and leaseback allows companies to free up capital tied up in their movable and immovable assets.’
- ‘Sale and leaseback finance is now a standard element of the financing package for almost every qualifying film.’
- ‘The Federal Acquisition Regulation Council has issued a final rule and a proposed rule relating to sale leasebacks and a final rule relating to post retirement benefits other than pensions.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.