One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this paper, it is demonstrated, via a counterexample, that E-stability generally does not imply learnability of rational expectations equilibria.’
- ‘One useful tool for learnability is ‘intuitiveness’.’
- ‘We explore the learnability of concepts from samples using the paradigm of sample compression schemes.’
- ‘In contrast to ‘facility,’ (the other half of usability), learnability is almost always visual.’
- ‘I believe learnability is a very important factor of rhythm games.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.