One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A leaf-eating arboreal Asian monkey that is related to the langurs.
- ‘Long-tailed macaque monkeys and silver leaf monkeys are ever-present.’
- ‘Three species of baboons and several large leaf monkeys are recognized.’
- ‘Species such as the banded leaf monkey and the cream-coloured giant squirrel have lost so many of their numbers that they will likely become extinct in a few decades - hence the term ‘living dead.’’
- ‘Only the sequences from species for which multiple sequences were cloned (human, orangutan, rhesus, leaf monkey, and guereza) were input as data.’
- ‘The white-bellied woodpecker, banded leaf monkey, cream-colored giant squirrel, and many tree species are all represented by just a handful of individuals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.