One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The trend reveals an emerging movement that's leaderless, global, anarchic and chaotic but it is a movement in which ordinary people can participate en masse to voice their concerns and bring about change.’
- ‘After being leaderless for several hours, the government quickly consolidated its power and proved that it was capable of controlling the situation.’
- ‘They were not a united minority mainly due to the fact that they suffered from such blows as being leaderless and economically dependent.’
- ‘They seem sullen, battered, and effectively leaderless, although they are as determined as ever to hang on to the dream of dignity and eventual independence.’
- ‘It is part of the hollow acoustics of a bankrupt and leaderless opposition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.