One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘So, the Republicans will change the law to either politicize the prosecutor's office or retroactively legitimize past lawbreaking, and then proclaim themselves clean.’
- ‘If we go back to the case of massive resistance to desegregation, we have another example of federal lawbreaking assisted by state officials.’
- ‘But the prevalence of cultural relativism must take some blame too: For some, a culture of lawbreaking is just as valid as a culture of obedience to the law.’
- ‘We are tough on lawbreakers, and driving while disqualified is lawbreaking.’
- ‘What advice do you give them about effectively intentional lawbreaking?’
- ‘On one occasion when Sue had seen blatant lawbreaking, the police arrived.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.