One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is studying to be a lawyer at a university or other place of higher education.‘every first-year law student learns property law’
- ‘A 25-year-old Manhattan law student, she is also a student of all things Irish.’
- ‘Community law centers, originally set up by law students, give legal advice to those who cannot afford lawyers.’
- ‘The law students at Bologna were mature adult males.’
- ‘With a few exceptions, law reviews are edited by law students rather than by professors or other professionals.’
- ‘His neighbor is a law student who lives in a trailer with his dachshund, Jessica.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.