One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The information will be passed to the police or investigating authorities as long as it is used for prevention and detection of money launderers and terrorist financiers.’
- ‘In the 1980's, the Bahamian banks were the biggest launderers of narco-dollars.’
- ‘The 38-year-old launderer said the poet made sure that even a person who could not read and write could understand what he had written.’
- ‘Definitely, these washerfolk-dependent commercial launderers, including those who extend their service to a handful of hotels, cannot ask for more.’
- ‘When last have officers of any branch of the protective services infiltrated the ranks of drug dealers, money launderers, and provided intelligence that led to major arrests?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.