One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When last have officers of any branch of the protective services infiltrated the ranks of drug dealers, money launderers, and provided intelligence that led to major arrests?’
- ‘In the 1980's, the Bahamian banks were the biggest launderers of narco-dollars.’
- ‘Definitely, these washerfolk-dependent commercial launderers, including those who extend their service to a handful of hotels, cannot ask for more.’
- ‘The information will be passed to the police or investigating authorities as long as it is used for prevention and detection of money launderers and terrorist financiers.’
- ‘The 38-year-old launderer said the poet made sure that even a person who could not read and write could understand what he had written.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.