One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This formula, including the tell-tale Latinism inter alios, is repeated in a number of the decisions.’
- ‘Totus Tuus must have been amongst the first Latinisms whose translation I researched.’
- ‘Orwell's use of Latinisms and classical references all but vanished; his previously colourful language dissolved into plain and lucid prose.’
- ‘It is characterized by the frequent use of Latinisms.’
- ‘Unintelligible Latinisms litter the insides of the booklet, awkwardly coupling with sepulchral imagery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.