One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Subjects being prepared for neurosurgery were submitted to anesthesia of a single brain hemisphere at a time to test for the lateralization of critical functions.’
- ‘But the evidence suggests that some animals favor one side for certain tasks - a phenomenon known as lateralization.’
- ‘The study's findings are provocative but not conclusive, say researchers on brain lateralization, giftedness and mathematics education.’
- ‘Among children, the 1990s saw the emergence of new theories of intellectual development, and patterns of cerebral lateralization in the maturing child.’
- ‘Thirty-two right-handed participants were given a behavioural test of lateralization and a cradling task.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.