One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Subjects being prepared for neurosurgery were submitted to anesthesia of a single brain hemisphere at a time to test for the lateralization of critical functions.’
- ‘Thirty-two right-handed participants were given a behavioural test of lateralization and a cradling task.’
- ‘But the evidence suggests that some animals favor one side for certain tasks - a phenomenon known as lateralization.’
- ‘Among children, the 1990s saw the emergence of new theories of intellectual development, and patterns of cerebral lateralization in the maturing child.’
- ‘The study's findings are provocative but not conclusive, say researchers on brain lateralization, giftedness and mathematics education.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.