One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Each of the first and second ventricles in the centre of each cerebral hemisphere of the brain.
- ‘He regarded the lateral ventricles of the brain as one paired ventricle and called it the anterior ventricle.’
- ‘Intraventricular meningiomas are rare but typically occur around the choroid plexus in the trigone of the lateral ventricles.’
- ‘The MRI scans were used to quantify total volume of the cerebrum, lateral ventricles, hippocampus and amygdala.’
- ‘The internal carotid artery supplies blood to the middle ear, brain, hypophysis, orbit, and choroid plexus of the lateral ventricle.’
- ‘And above each thalamus is the lateral ventricle, within the cerebral hemisphere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.