One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A person may remain latently infected and harbor the bacteria, in a non-growing or slow-growing form, for decades with no symptoms.’
- ‘He considered that all reactionary classes - that is, all non-proletarian components of society - were latently fascist.’
- ‘I think most people are latently psychic to different degrees.’
- ‘Each Loss Leader is divinely packaged, having been designed at no little expense by our latently talented art department.’
- ‘The authors conclude that continuous exposure to varicella virus through community contacts protects latently infected adults from developing clinical shingles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.