One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who habitually gets out of bed later than is usual.‘she had always been a late riser’
- ‘Perhaps there is a correlation between creativity and late risers.’
- ‘Although I am typically a late riser, I was the first one up the next day.’
- ‘He was apparently a late riser, because by the time he made his entrance, the others had already finished eating.’
- ‘Could it be that Ireland is a land of late risers?’
- ‘Now if you were a late riser and got up at 11:00, the sky would already be completely covered with no sign of the early morning blue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.