One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who habitually gets out of bed later than is usual.‘she had always been a late riser’
- ‘Although I am typically a late riser, I was the first one up the next day.’
- ‘Could it be that Ireland is a land of late risers?’
- ‘He was apparently a late riser, because by the time he made his entrance, the others had already finished eating.’
- ‘Now if you were a late riser and got up at 11:00, the sky would already be completely covered with no sign of the early morning blue.’
- ‘Perhaps there is a correlation between creativity and late risers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.