One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of lasers in surgery and other medical or cosmetic treatment.‘patients receiving laser therapy had significantly lower symptom scores’
- ‘Pain or discomfort was significantly reduced after standard surgery compared with after laser therapy.’
- ‘Patients receiving laser therapy had significantly lower symptom scores than did patients in the conservative management group.’
- ‘An honest effort may be made by the company to help its employees and provide glasses and surgery for cataract laser therapy.’
- ‘Excision with primary closure and laser therapy is another treatment option.’
- ‘Laser therapy is good if you have a lot of warts.’
- ‘Though some tattoos are removable with laser therapy, there is always a scar.’
- ‘Studies showed that laser therapy improved outcomes in patients at high risk for ocular disease.’
- ‘Airway stenting is preferred for extrinsic airway compression that is not amenable to laser therapy.’
- ‘Laser therapy uses heat to destroy the abnormal cells.’
- ‘We refer patients for mechanical control measures of hair growth including electrolysis and laser therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.