One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of lasers in surgery and other medical or cosmetic treatment.‘patients receiving laser therapy had significantly lower symptom scores’
- ‘Excision with primary closure and laser therapy is another treatment option.’
- ‘We refer patients for mechanical control measures of hair growth including electrolysis and laser therapy.’
- ‘Laser therapy is good if you have a lot of warts.’
- ‘Laser therapy uses heat to destroy the abnormal cells.’
- ‘Though some tattoos are removable with laser therapy, there is always a scar.’
- ‘Airway stenting is preferred for extrinsic airway compression that is not amenable to laser therapy.’
- ‘An honest effort may be made by the company to help its employees and provide glasses and surgery for cataract laser therapy.’
- ‘Patients receiving laser therapy had significantly lower symptom scores than did patients in the conservative management group.’
- ‘Pain or discomfort was significantly reduced after standard surgery compared with after laser therapy.’
- ‘Studies showed that laser therapy improved outcomes in patients at high risk for ocular disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.