One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a missile or bomb) directed by means of a laser beam.‘the UAV carried two laser-guided missiles’
- ‘His firm created the laser-guided system used to target a restaurant where the dictator was thought to be eating.’
- ‘The laser designator can provide remote designation for other laser-guided precision weapons.’
- ‘The aircraft is typically equipped with iron bombs, cluster bombs, and laser-guided bombs.’
- ‘The launchers are designed to fire laser-guided rockets.’
- ‘The tank faces threats from lasers or laser-guided munitions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.