One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He lusts lasciviously after glamorous, unattainable women but actually lives at home with his mum who does his ironing.’
- ‘People are most amused by the girls who constantly flirt with viewers in the street in front of their windows by making eyes at them or dancing lasciviously.’
- ‘As drunken eyes pass lasciviously about the room, they might take in the car keys dangling about crotch level.’
- ‘‘I know a better game’, she said lasciviously, looking at Debbie and giggling.’
- ‘Whereas standing with a group of peers at a bus stop or in a cineplex, passing lewd comments, gesticulating lasciviously and generally behaving obnoxiously requires mere numbers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.