One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Whereas standing with a group of peers at a bus stop or in a cineplex, passing lewd comments, gesticulating lasciviously and generally behaving obnoxiously requires mere numbers.’
- ‘As drunken eyes pass lasciviously about the room, they might take in the car keys dangling about crotch level.’
- ‘He lusts lasciviously after glamorous, unattainable women but actually lives at home with his mum who does his ironing.’
- ‘‘I know a better game’, she said lasciviously, looking at Debbie and giggling.’
- ‘People are most amused by the girls who constantly flirt with viewers in the street in front of their windows by making eyes at them or dancing lasciviously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.