One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Physical examination by the anesthesiology provider during direct laryngoscopy for intubation revealed marked tissue inflammation in the posterior part of the pharynx, including marked edema of the vocal cords.’
- ‘On last follow up, 18 months after diagnosis, he was completely asymptomatic and indirect laryngoscopy revealed complete resolution of the lesion.’
- ‘It is difficult to create a single clear visual plane from the mouth through the pharynx to the glottis, thus the potential is greater for difficult laryngoscopy or endotracheal intubation.’
- ‘The anesthesia care provider performed a laryngoscopy during the conscious intubation because Mr A has a history of sleep apnea.’
- ‘Excessive force may distort and obstruct the airway, which potentially impedes laryngoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and mask ventilation after a failed intubation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.