One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The anesthesia care provider performed a laryngoscopy during the conscious intubation because Mr A has a history of sleep apnea.’
- ‘Excessive force may distort and obstruct the airway, which potentially impedes laryngoscopy, endotracheal intubation, and mask ventilation after a failed intubation.’
- ‘It is difficult to create a single clear visual plane from the mouth through the pharynx to the glottis, thus the potential is greater for difficult laryngoscopy or endotracheal intubation.’
- ‘Physical examination by the anesthesiology provider during direct laryngoscopy for intubation revealed marked tissue inflammation in the posterior part of the pharynx, including marked edema of the vocal cords.’
- ‘On last follow up, 18 months after diagnosis, he was completely asymptomatic and indirect laryngoscopy revealed complete resolution of the lesion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.