One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In developed countries laparoscopic tubal ligation is usually performed under general anaesthesia.’
- ‘In these health centres, no surgical procedures other than laparoscopic tubectomies are performed.’
- ‘We found one RCT comparing laparoscopic cystectomy and laparoscopic drainage in 64 women.’
- ‘We are performing laparoscopic tubal ligation reversal using robotic assistance.’
- ‘The patient was taken to the operating room for laparoscopic evaluation and resection of the mass.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.