One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In developed countries laparoscopic tubal ligation is usually performed under general anaesthesia.’
- ‘In these health centres, no surgical procedures other than laparoscopic tubectomies are performed.’
- ‘The patient was taken to the operating room for laparoscopic evaluation and resection of the mass.’
- ‘We found one RCT comparing laparoscopic cystectomy and laparoscopic drainage in 64 women.’
- ‘We are performing laparoscopic tubal ligation reversal using robotic assistance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.