One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An act of closing a lane on a motorway or other road.‘most of the work will be done without the need for lane closures’
- ‘Drivers could be facing delays on the M4 with lane closures on the westbound carriageway near Swindon.’
- ‘No wide loads will be permitted over the bridge during lane closures.’
- ‘The bridge will start getting a paint job on Wednesday, requiring lane closures.’
- ‘The contract called for 10-hour lane closures during the night, with all lanes open to traffic during the day.’
- ‘No official diversions are being set up during the lane closures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.