One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The speed at which an aircraft lands.‘slower landing speeds would make shorter runways a possibility’
- ‘Land as soon as it's safe by using your established landing speed.’
- ‘Because we were at normal landing speed, with a familiar runway, I felt we should have no problems.’
- ‘The wing was equipped with flaps which lowered the landing speed.’
- ‘As top speeds increased, so too did landing speeds, though to a lesser degree.’
- ‘Our normal landing speed was 110 knots for our weight and configuration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.