One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A web page which serves as the entry point for a website or a particular section of a website.
- ‘The more simple and eye-catching your landing page can be, the better results you'll have.’
- ‘Understanding how to build an effective landing page is extremely important.’
- ‘You need to optimize your landing pages for humans too.’
- ‘Yet some successful landing pages do feature reviews of multiple products within a given category.’
- ‘Check out the landing pages used by the top advertisers.’
- ‘Don't hesitate to ask your merchants for co-branded or personalized landing pages, many of them would be more than happy to help you out.’
- ‘Take the time to think and rethink, work and rework your landing pages.’
- ‘Anyone who comes to your landing page has already been screened by your ad.’
- ‘Before the recent update to our PRO landing page, we had just one PRO signup from a mobile device.’
- ‘The point of the landing page is to prevent your visitor from wandering.’
- ‘Spending the extra time and work to improve your landing pages can help you realize your conversion goals.’
- ‘I've seen lots of attractive sites with video and sound that run when the landing page loads.’
- ‘The landing page is a highly customized marketing copy for your product or service or affiliate product or service.’
- ‘I change my landing page every once in a while, to track responses.’
- ‘Instead of blogging to convert your website visitors into customers in 2010, work hard to test and develop great landing page content.’
- ‘As a developer when I was asked to make URL rewrite changes and create landing pages, etc. It bothered me that I felt like these changes were for nothing, just some marketing fluff that wasn't really going to help much.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.