One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A web page which serves as the entry point for a website or a particular section of a website.
- ‘Yet some successful landing pages do feature reviews of multiple products within a given category.’
- ‘Anyone who comes to your landing page has already been screened by your ad.’
- ‘I change my landing page every once in a while, to track responses.’
- ‘The more simple and eye-catching your landing page can be, the better results you'll have.’
- ‘You need to optimize your landing pages for humans too.’
- ‘Don't hesitate to ask your merchants for co-branded or personalized landing pages, many of them would be more than happy to help you out.’
- ‘The point of the landing page is to prevent your visitor from wandering.’
- ‘Check out the landing pages used by the top advertisers.’
- ‘Take the time to think and rethink, work and rework your landing pages.’
- ‘Before the recent update to our PRO landing page, we had just one PRO signup from a mobile device.’
- ‘The landing page is a highly customized marketing copy for your product or service or affiliate product or service.’
- ‘As a developer when I was asked to make URL rewrite changes and create landing pages, etc. It bothered me that I felt like these changes were for nothing, just some marketing fluff that wasn't really going to help much.’
- ‘Understanding how to build an effective landing page is extremely important.’
- ‘I've seen lots of attractive sites with video and sound that run when the landing page loads.’
- ‘Instead of blogging to convert your website visitors into customers in 2010, work hard to test and develop great landing page content.’
- ‘Spending the extra time and work to improve your landing pages can help you realize your conversion goals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.